Bath fizzies, bath fizzies, and even more bath fizzies!Bath fizzies are wonderful for tired or dry skin and can help YOU sooth and relax. They moisturize and rejuvenate your skin while nourishing your soul. Great for both children and adults. The bath fizzies I make are loaded with baking soda, Epsom salts, kokum butter, organic jojoba oil, cocoa butter, essential oils, and/or natural fragrances. Some also include colloidal oatmeal, Himalayan salts, rose petals, natural colors or clays. Most are scented, but some are unscented. The essential oils we use are of the highest quality. And if I don't have enough choices for you yet, I am happy to custom make bath fizzies to meet your requests.
Some fizzies contain oils to penetrate the skin to leave you soft and silky for many hours. Others have no added oils. You chose depending on your skin type and goals. children, for example, may not need or want the added oils. They may purely benefit from the water softening and conditioning effects of the baking soda and Epsom salts...and of course the essential oils. If you do choose a fizzy with oils, I recommend that you wash your hair first and not soak it in the tub as the oil might be too much for hair.
Many of our bath fizzies are colored just for fun and/or differentiation. I intentionally keep the colors very pale so that you do not have much mess to clean up after a bath. ALL of the colors are totally natural. Some colors are plant seeds and roots that I have infused into the oils. Other colors are clays or plant extracts. All colors wipe off the tub surface easily and do not stain the tub or the skin.
Use one whole fizzy per bath.
A quick ingredient summary:
- baking soda: Adding baking soda to your bath will give you silky skin and leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
- Epsom salts: Did you know that Epsom salts are really just crystallized magnesium? Magnesium is a mineral that most of us are lacking in. It is essential to proper body function and vital to good health. Magnesium is readily absorbed through the skin.
- kokum butter: This naturally white butter helps regenerate tired and worn skin cells and further supports elasticity and general flexibility of the skin.
- cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is soothing to the skin and contains natural antioxidants. It is naturally rich in vitamin E as well as many other vitamins and minerals.
- jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is actually a wax, very closely resembling the human sebum. It moisturizes and softens the skin without clogging the pores....and does not leave you feeling greasy.
- essential oils: These oils, extracted from plants can have many amazing benefits, when used with caution. Different oils have different aromatherapy benefits attributed to the specific composition of the individual oil. Some oils should not be used by certain individuals and it is up to you to educate yourself on the certain oils and their possible risks and benefits. *For example, pregnant women and children should be more cautious which oils are safe for use.
- colloidal oatmeal: This is simply oats ground into a super fine powder. When added to bath water, it creates a milky dispersion that prevents the oatmeal from settling too quickly in the bath water. The colloidal oatmeal feels silky as it coats and protects your skin.
- Himalayan salts: Himalayan salts contain many of the same minerals and elements contained in the human body. The minerals and nutrients in the salty water are delivered to your cells in the form of ions, making it easier for your body to absorb and utilize them.